Managing Anxiety and Depression with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Written by: Katie Murphy | Last reviewed: December 2020
- Valderas JM, Starfield B, Sibbald B, Salisbury C, Roland M. Defining comorbidity: implications for understanding health and health services. Ann Fam Med. 2009;7(4):357-363. doi:10.1370/afm.983.
- Understand the Facts: Depression. Anxiety and Depression Association of America. Available at https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/depression. Accessed 8/26/2020.
- Understand the Facts: Depression Symptoms. Anxiety and Depression Association of America. Available at https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/depression/symptoms. Accessed 8/26/2020.
- Vekic D, Gains G. The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. 2017; 46(8): 584-588. Available at https://www.racgp.org.au/download/Documents/AFP/2017/August/AFP-2017-8-Clinical-Hidradenitis.pdf. Accessed 8/18/2020.
- Hannu Tiri, Laura Huilaja, Jari Jokelainen, Markku Timonen, Kaisa Tasanen. Women with Hidradenitis Suppurativa Have an Elevated Risk of Suicide. Journal of Investigative Dermatology, Volume 138, Issue 12, 2018, Pages 2672-2674. doi.org/10.1016/j.jid.2018.06.171.