Keto Boneless Buffalo Wings
These wings may sound like a heart attack waiting to happen, but they’re a nice occasional keto treat that I love pairing with my keto-friendly coleslaw!
Any HS warriors that are triggered by processed fats and spicy foods, this recipe is not one I’d recommend for you.
Serving size: Makes 3 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15-25 minutes
Ingredients for keto boneless buffalo wings
- 2 bags of 1.75oz pork rinds (I usually use the brand Southern Recipe)
- 1 lb of raw chicken breast
- ½ cup Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing (optional)
Directions for keto boneless buffalo wings
- Get a Ziploc bag and pour both your bags of pork rinds into it. Crush the pork rinds to make the ‘bread crumbs.’ Set aside for now.
- Clean and cut your raw chicken into bite-size boneless wing pieces.
- Crack and scramble your eggs in a bowl and mix your chicken with the eggs.
- Heat the oil in a skillet or frying pan and make sure the oil coats the whole bottom of the pan. You can always add more oil as your cooking the chicken if needed.
- Take each egg-washed piece of chicken and dip it into the pork rinds.
- Fry each piece of chicken until golden brown and crispy on both sides. Place the chicken on a paper towel and use another paper towel to cover the chicken to absorb any excess oil.
- Let the chicken slightly cool (5 or 10 mins) so it's easier for the buffalo sauce to stick to the breading.
- Take your butter and hot sauce and microwave it for 30 seconds. Take out of microwave and stir.
- Take your breaded chicken and mix and coat it in the hot sauce.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- calories: 525
- cholesterol: 236mg
- dietary fiber: 0g
- protein: 57g
- sodium: 2196mg
- sugars: 0.2g
- total carbohydrates: 0.2g
- total fat: 32.5g
Disclaimer: HSDisease.com cannot guarantee a recipe that has been scaled to make a different number of servings from the original.
Have you taken the Hidradenitis Suppurativa In America survey yet?