Managing Cardiovascular Disease with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Written by: Katie Murphy | Last reviewed: December 2020
- Valderas JM, Starfield B, Sibbald B, Salisbury C, Roland M. Defining comorbidity: implications for understanding health and health services. Ann Fam Med. 2009;7(4):357-363. doi:10.1370/afm.983.
- Egeberg A, Gislason GH, Hansen PR. Risk of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events and All-Cause Mortality in Patients With Hidradenitis Suppurativa. JAMA Dermatol. 2016;152(4):429-434. doi:10.1001/jamadermatol.2015.6264.
- Heart Disease Facts. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm. Accessed 8/22/2020.
- What is Cardiovascular Disease? American Heart Association. Available at https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/consumer-healthcare/what-is-cardiovascular-disease. Accessed 8/18/2020.
- Prevent Heart Disease. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Available at https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/prevention.htm. Accessed 8/22/2020.